Web Content and Materials Manager
Dykema Gossett PLLC, a leading national law firm, has an opening for a Web Content and Materials Manager in the Chicago (preferred) or Dallas office.
- Duties include maintaining and updating Legal Information Services (LIS) web content and services.
- Identifies, evaluates, and implements innovative push technologies in collaboration with the LIS Director and Information Systems Team.
- Provides information and resources to support online research for all firm professionals.
- Researches new resources to improve costs, quality, and speed of delivery; promotes the use of electronic subscriptions through web technologies.
- Develops and maintains best practices, procedures, and support documentation related to the management of electronic resources, web services and other library management technologies.
- Develops and monitors the departmental budget consulting with the Director of LIS and provides ad hoc project support as needed.
- Advanced degree such as a Master’s degree in Library Science from ALA accredited library school required. JD preferred.
- Minimum three years work-related experience in a corporate library or legal profession.
- Advanced proficiency with online legal research and business information services required.
- Working knowledge of content licensing, subscription and dissemination rights and practices required.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and demonstrated problem solving skills required.
- Must have highly developed interpersonal skills necessary to provide leadership to a large organizational unit.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Proficiency with integrated library automation systems.
Competitive salary and benefits package, including transportation stipend.
Qualified candidates should forward resume, including salary requirements to: