The CALL Continuing Education Committee, in collaboration with the New York Law Institute, will be presenting a webinar on Wednesday, April 6, 2016 from 12:00 p.m.-1:00 pm.
The New York Law Institute (NYLI), is a responsive membership organization that acts as a portal to legal information by offering state of the art functionality and services. Please join us for this discussion of NYLI’s enhanced services which feature customized access to essential, unique and hard-to-find legal information, in a cost-effective, efficient and personalized manner including:
- Access to nearly 100,000 eBooks
- Access to a Lexis Digital Library containing over 50 Mathew Bender legal treatises and nearly 300 ABA publications
- Access to an array of online databases including Proquest Congressional, LLMC-Digital, The Oxford English Dictionary, and more
- Digital initiatives such as a Seamless catalog, ERM scripts, widgets, and SharePoint Web Parts
- Research services and assistance
Traditional library services including book loans, document delivery, and research services.
Please note that due to licensing issues, NYLI is not able to accept law schools as members.
Please register via Survey Monkey link found here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DGNP98N. An Outlook invitation will be sent to all who register in advance of the event. You will not receive an immediate Outlook invitation.
There is no cost to attend this webinar.