James Drury Partners
Librarian – Intelligence Manager
JamesDruryPartners is a leading senior-level consulting firm specializing in corporate board leadership and CEO succession.
The Intelligence Manager will join a team of researchers to provide support to the firm’s Principals and will have the opportunity to interact with C-level executives from America’s largest companies.
As an integral member of our team, the Intelligence Manager provides quality, client-ready research on companies, top-level executives, and corporate boards of directors using online resources.
Duties & Responsibilities
Client Services & Research Support
- Lead research responsibility on 8 to 10 projects concurrently.
- Generate target lists of companies by researching and analyzing businesses and thinking creatively to identify potential matches between executive backgrounds and corporate activities.
- Research and prepare client-ready profiles of companies, executives and corporate boards of directors.
- Perform “deep dive” research to prepare clients for meetings/interviews with potential boards of directors.
General Research Services
- Current Awareness: Monitor & communicate changes at companies and their boards on a daily basis.
- Knowledge Management: Continually evaluate and recommend strategies, processes and best practices for client service. Contribute quality data to CRM database.
- Collection Development: Stay abreast of and recommend the best resources related to company and corporate governance research.
- Competitive Intelligence: Conduct analysis of public and private corporations to determine strategic initiatives and identify business development opportunities.
- MLS/MLIS degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of research experience in a professional services or corporate setting.
- Excellent online research abilities. Experience and proficiency in using business/company databases such as OneSource, LexisNexis, GMI Analyst and BoardEx.
- Familiarity with public companies, corporate governance and SEC filings.
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to spot trends/patterns in large datasets.
- Strong writing skills with a professional business vocabulary.
Submit cover letter and résumé to Debra Mack (email@example.com)
JamesDruryPartners, 875 N. Michigan Avenue Suite 3805, Chicago, IL 60611 www.jdrurypartners.com